Skip to main content

#100happydays: week three

So another week of #100happydays has gone by. Another difficult one but made easier by being around lovely family, and having lots of good bad food.

#100happydays week 3


Day Seventeen: A little bit in love with the Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Wine Not. Something really relaxing about painting nails, and this may be my favourite polish ever. Blimey.

Day Eighteen: Edited and posted this blogpost on positive quotes. Helped me to re-read these.

Day Nineteen: Struggled this day but then Abi took me for lunch at Boho in Canterbury (it's lovely. Go there) and got me some goodies from Lush (thank you!). Then saw Vamos Theatre's Finding Joy at The Marlowe Studio with family, which was beyond brilliant, and lovely to see the audience's response too.

Day Twenty:  Who knew Pizza Gogo in Gillingham would sell pizzas with quorn? Had one with veg and barbecue base. SO GOOD.

Day Twenty-One: A lovely meal at Charlie Parker's in Waterloo, Liverpool. Love this photo of me and my mum.

Day Twenty-Two:  Standard weekly cat photo. This is gorgeous little Lucy. She snores little cat snores. Cute.

Day Twenty-Three: We said goodbye to grandad today. It was such a sad and difficult day but also a wonderful celebration of a wonderful man's life.

Day Twenty-Four: A cupcake and illustration of the cats and their thoughts on said cupcake? Perfect way to be welcomed home. I have brilliant housemates.



Follow me on Instagram, and let me know if you're also taking the #100happydays challenge.

Comments