Skip to main content

How are you?

This is the dawning of the age of / a new dawn, a new day, a new life for me and I'm feeling - I guess in general, I'm feeling quite fine.

How are you? How are you on a scale of one to ten? And how are you with your head cocked to the side and a sympathetic smile - and I guess that's a difficult question, but it doesn't make me cry, which is good. It just makes me make a quick little choice because - do you really want to know?

And even if you do, which I think you do, maybe you'll regret it. And if I'm honest maybe I'll regret that because moaning is bad but it's good to talk, but maybe now is not the time - and maybe this time I'll be lucky, and maybe this time (maybe this time) I'll win and everybody loves a winner, and the winner takes it all (which seems a little greedy) so in short I'll nod and I'll smile, and I'll tell you I'm ok.

Because I am and I always will be.

Comments